0 votes
What happens if the non custodial parent misses visitation?

1 Answer

0 votes
If there is a court order for visitation and you stop visitation without the judge's approval, the non - custodial parent may take you to court for contempt or to get an injunction. You may have to pay the non - custodial parent's attorney fees.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything