0 votes
How do you address a woman who is divorced?

1 Answer

0 votes
A: A widow is traditionally addressed as Mrs. John Jones, but if you feel the guest may not want to be addressed that way, it's completely okay to ask her how she prefers to be addressed. A divorced woman who has kept her married name should be addressed as you suggested -- Ms. Jane Johnson.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything