0 votes
What percent of the Earth is salt?

1 Answer

0 votes
Of all the water on Earth, over 97.5% is contained as salt water, leaving just 2.5% as fresh water. Answer 2: About 97% of the earth's water is salt water, most of this in the oceans.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything
...